суббота, 10 сентября 2011 г.

loose boot cut jeans::The reason i purchase gap brand jeans is because i am short and they come in lengths that fit me loose boot cut jeans

loose boot cut jeans::The reason i purchase gap brand jeans is because i am short and they come in lengths that fit me.
In order to find these sizes i have to purchase them online.
This also means i usually get them cheaper than in the store due to the less popularity of the size i get.
I generally like gap jeans.
They are durable and come in a variety of colors and sizes.
They usually have a button fly or zipper fly option as well.
They do tend to wear out on the cuff for me, probably due to dragging on the ground when i am not wearing shoes.
I feel the loose fit is a little to baggy for my tastes and the boot cut is a little to wide at the opening as well.
Another problem i have with gap jeans is they seem to fade quite easily.
I do wash my clothes fairly often, but i would like to see them hold their original color longer.
Gap jeans are solid jeans and come in a variety of styles and colors.
I would opt for the less baggy fit jeans.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий